Tim Crouch is the founding partner of The Crouch Group, Inc. The Crouch Group is a full service advertising and public relations firm based in Denton, Texas. The firm was established in 1996 and provides public relations services, graphic design, video production, web design, marketing advertising planning and promotional products to clients throughout the United States. He is a 1980 graduate of Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas. His background includes advertising sales and management, radio and television news, talk shows, sports play-by-play and commercial production. He has served as the public address announcer for University of North Texas Football and Basketball since 1999.
- Co-Chair of the 2014 City of Denton CIP Bond Committee
- Co-Chair of the 2013 Denton ISD School Bond Committee
- Co-Chair of the 2012 City of Denton Street Bond Committee
- Co-Chair of the 2002 Denton ISD School Bond Committee
- Transportation sub-committee chair 1999 City of Denton CIP Bond Committee
- Middle and High School sub-committee chair 2007 Denton ISD Bond Committee
- Member 2004 Denton ISD Bond Committee
- Vice-Chair North Texas Public Broadcasting Board of Directors (KERA)
- Chair of KERA Denton Nominating Committee
- KERA Strategic Planning Committee
- President – Denton Parks Foundation
- President – DHS Tennis Booster Club
- Chair-Elect of the Serve Denton Board of Directors
- United Way Board of Directors
- Member Denton Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chair Chamber of Commerce Sports Committee
- 2011 Strategic Plan Committee
- Member North Texas State Fair and Rodeo Association
Honors and Recognitions
- Denton ISD Volunteer of the Year 2013-14
- Denton Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year 1998
- Denton Chamber of Commerce Volunteer of the Year 1999
- 2004 Denman Evangelism Award – The United Methodist Church
- Lay delegate – United Methodist Church General Conference 1996,2000,2004,2008,2012, 2016
- Chair – North Texas Conference Delegation to the United Methodist General Conference 2016
- One of 33 people selected nationally as a trainer for the “Igniting Ministry Campaign”, a national United Methodist Media Campaign.
- Keynote luncheon speaker at the 2008 Collaborative Law Institute Spring Conference. “Developing the Collaborative Brand”
Tim is married to Denton Attorney Camille Milner. He is the father of two, Charles Wesley age 25 and William, age 18.
About The Crouch Group, Inc.
The Crouch Group was founded in 1996 by Tim Crouch and Ron Ray and provides ad campaign consultation, graphic design, web design and internet marketing, video production and promotional products to its clients. The Crouch Group provides marketing and public relations services for political, automotive, financial, insurance, and legal clients. In addition, The Crouch Group works with United Methodist Churches throughout the United States developing and implementing advertising and marketing campaigns.