Tim Crouch is the founding partner of The Crouch Group, Inc.
The Crouch Group is a full service advertising and public relations firm based in Denton, Texas. The firm was established in 1996 and provides public relations services, graphic design, video production, web design, social media marketing, promotional products and marketing and advertising media planning and buying for clients throughout the United States.
He is a 1980 graduate of Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas. His background includes advertising sales and management, radio and television news, talk shows, sports play-by-play and commercial production. He has served as the public address announcer for University of North Texas Football and Basketball since 1999 and for Denton High School Football since 2014.
As a community volunteer, Tim has been a part of the last seven bond packages for the city of Denton and the Denton ISD. Voters overwhelmingly approved all of the bond proposals totaling more than 1 billion dollars in capital improvement projects for the city and the school district. As chair of Serve Denton, Tim led the organization through hiring of a new executive director in 2017. Previously he helped the Denton Parks Foundation to hire an executive director for the first time and to raise over $500,000 for construction of the Eureka 2 Project in November 2015.
- Chair of the Serve Denton Board of Directors
- General Commission on Communications – United Methodist Church
- Chair of Personnel Committee
- Co-Chair of the 2014 City of Denton CIP Bond Committee
- Co-Chair of the 2013 Denton ISD School Bond Committee
- Co-Chair of the 2012 City of Denton Street Bond Committee
- Co-Chair of the 2002 Denton ISD School Bond Committee
- Transportation sub-committee chair 1999 City of Denton CIP Bond Committee
- Middle and High School committee chair 2007 Denton ISD Bond Committee
- Member 2004 Denton ISD Bond Committee
- Former Vice-Chair North Texas Public Broadcasting Board of Directors (KERA)
- Chair of KERA Denton Nominating Committee
- KERA Strategic Planning Committee
- Former President – Denton Parks Foundation
- Former President – DHS Tennis Booster Club
- United Way Board of Directors – Life Member
- Member Denton Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chair Chamber of Commerce Sports Committee
- 2011 Strategic Plan Committee
- Member North Texas State Fair and Rodeo Association
Honors and Recognitions
- Denton Rotary Club – Vocational Service Award 2015
- Denton ISD Volunteer of the Year 2013-14
- Denton Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year 1998
- Denton Chamber of Commerce Volunteer of the Year 1999
- Denman Evangelism Award – The United Methodist Church 2004
- Lay delegate – United Methodist Church General Conference 1996,2000,2004,2008,2012, 2016
- Chair – North Texas Conference Delegation to the United Methodist General Conference 2016
- One of 33 people selected nationally as a trainer for the “Igniting Ministry Campaign”, a national United Methodist Media Campaign.
- Keynote luncheon speaker at the 2008, 2016, 2017 Collaborative Divorce Texas “Developing the Collaborative Brand”
Tim is married to Denton Attorney Camille Milner.
About The Crouch Group, Inc.
The Crouch Group was founded in 1996 by Tim Crouch and Ron Ray and provides ad campaign consultation, graphic design, web design and internet marketing, video production and promotional products to its clients. The Crouch Group provides marketing and public relations services for a wide variety of types and sizes of business.
The Crouch Group has developed a legal marketing platform that has help clients to grow and transform their business. In addition, The Crouch Group has worked with United Methodist Churches throughout the United States developing and implementing advertising and marketing campaigns and strategies.